Everyone loves trivia, so let’s have ourselves a trivia post. You probably already know these ones, but let’s just give them a shot anyway.
- The film Mars Attacks is about aliens from Mars who attack Earth.
- Harold and Kumar go to White Castle has a title that spoils the ending.
- In 1582, William Shakespeare married Anne Hathaway – but not the same Anne Hathaway who starred in The Dark Knight Rises, because she was born a few hundred years later.
- Ben Affleck and Casey Affleck are brothers. Brody Jenner and Adam Brody are not.
- Despite having the number 2 in the title, Cradle 2 the Grave is not actually a sequel.
- Adam Sandler’s classic film Billy Madison coincidentally has a character named Billy Madison.
- In the movie Alien, there is only one alien. In the sequel Aliens, there are more of them.
- Bill Paxton is the only actor to have the distinction of being killed by an Alien (Aliens), a Terminator (Terminator 1), and a Predator (Predator 2).
- Mark Wahlberg is the only actor to have the distinction of starring in Shooter, The Big Hit, and the Good Vibrations music video.
- Titanic was based on the true story of a really large ship that sank.
- Despite the persistent rumors, Sean Connery was not actually born old.
- The main creature in the 1998 Godzilla remake is entirely made of CGI, whereas the main character in the recent James Bond movies is played by a guy in a suit.